Bowling as a game has its origins and source in the history of the Egyptians. With the period elapsing, the game has truly developed and taken a different direction and is now seen as a different culture by itself around the planet.
Several bowling alley restaurant or clubs are put up for bowling and most of those clubs have introduced a section for the youth that's termed as the ‘junior section’.
It is now a very common and popular game that has been played by people from all walks of life from the youths to the elderly folks.
Originally, it had been taken as a very dull game that was largely played by older people in society as a way to pass time following their retirement from work. But after the elapsing of time, people have generated interest in this game as well as the youth and teens are now fanatics of this game.
The main reason for its rising popularity is due to its simplicity to learn and all the fun associated with it. The advantages of playing this game are as follows
• The game can be played by people of all ages and has no age limit.
• The sport is health-wise fitting and an everlasting exercise game.
• It plays a huge role in ensuring the stability and coordination of the human body.
• it's a recreational and leisure game.
• The sport gives a competitive chance in addition to offering a fascinating social action.
• it's a mind game because it involves a whole lot of energy and thinking to throw and because of this making the participant's mind sharp.