With the arising level of cost, patients are now questioning the true cost of dental implants. In this article, find out all about the different types of implants and how much they cost. You can visit here https://new-smile-today.com/dental-implants/ to know about the cost of dental implants. Plus, get answers to some common questions that you might have!
Image Source: Google
Cost of a Dental Implant
Dental implants are one of the most common and effective ways to restore teeth that have been lost. The cost of an implant ranges from around $6,000 to $8,000, but this can vary depending on the type of implant, and the dentist's experience.
Factors That Affect the Cost of a Dental Implant
- The cost of a dental implant is influenced by a variety of factors, including the type of implant, the location of the implant, and the surgeon who performs the surgery.
- Implants that are placed in the upper jaw typically cost more than implants that are placed in the lower jaw.
- Additionally, implants that are made from titanium typically cost more than those made from other metals.
- The type of implant also affects the cost of a dental implant.
The Average Price Tag
The average price tag for a dental implant ranges from $4,000 to $6,000.
Extra Costs of a Dental Implant
The following are some extra costs associated with dental implants:
- Post-operative care: To ensure healthy and functioning implants, patients will require post-operative care. This includes regular checkups as well as regular brushing and flossing to remove bacteria and plaque.
- Dental restoration: If the original tooth is severely damaged or missing, a dental restoration may be necessary to replace it. A restoration typically costs between $1,000 and $1500.